Sunday, July 4, 2010

Somewhat Overwhelmed

I have actually done a lot of shopping lately and have even taken pictures to post, but I just haven't done it. I had receipts everywhere for mail in rebates and to add up my savings to report on the bottom here. I had them wrote on an envelope and lost it so I am kind of bummed that it won't be accurate. Oh well, it's not the end of the world!
I wanted to plan a Walgreens trip for this week because I just got a $5/$20 coupon from my dad and looked in the ad and there is really nothing this week! I am bummed, but maybe it's for the best because I could use a break from getting all of this free stuff :) I know that I will be going to CVS this week to get the Sobe, but I don't know what else. I have been enjoying shopping at Target lately as well so hopefully they have some good deals too.

Enough of that. Here are twp pictures of Haylee. I can't believe that she is already 3 months old! She is growing like a little weed. Enjoy the picture.

I have enjoyed putting headbands on her lately. My sister got a whole bag of them for me at a garage sale and she really looks like her mom with them on!

This is right after bath time and I just love the hooded towels :)

Savings Blog to Date:
Coupons: $678.65
RR/ECB: $443.45
Rebates: $106.10
Total: $1228.20

No comments:

Post a Comment