Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kroger 5/20

Wow, I have done absolutely nothing today besides go to Kroger and the whole family laid down to take a nap. While Jason and Haylee are still sleeping, I am writing this entry so I won't feel like I completely wasted the day!

We didn't really need anything at the store besides milk and spaghetti sauce, but I pulled out all my coupons that would get doubled and tripled and decided to see if I could get some good deals that way. I am seriously very sad that the only place in Lincoln that doubles coupons is the store on 11th and Cornhusker! Anyways, here are the good deals that I got today, but not everything plus my updates savings BTD.

Huggies Diapers (2) $8.99 each
- store promo buy $15 in huggies products get $3 off instantly
- $3/1 Huggies (printable)
-made these two packs of diapers $4.49 each

Huggies Wips (2) $1.99 each
- $2/2 (prinatble) made these wipes $.99 each

Lea & Perrins Worchestershire Sauce $2.89
-$2/1 (printable)
-Try it Free mail in rebate attached to bottle
-When I get the rebate this was a $2 MM!

Yoplait Greek Yogurt (2) $.89 each
-(2) $.30 (printables) tripled to make them a $.02 MM!

Coffeemate Powder Creamer Packets $1.19
-$.50/1 (5/2/10 SS)
-Doubled made these $.19

Wacky Mac $1.39
-$.50/1 (5/16/10 SS)
-Doubled made this $.39

Orville Redenbacher Carmel Popcorn (2) $3.49 each
-BOGO Kroger sale
-$.40/1 (5/16/10 SS)
-BOGO and doubled coupon made these $1.35 each

Warm Delights $1.99
-$.50 cellfire coupon on card
-$.50/1 (printable) doubled
- After both coupons $.49

There were some other things, but I can't remember the prices and my receipt is already in the envelope for my Rebate! Here are my savings. The double and triple coupons really brought that total up :)

Savings Blog to Date:
Coupons: $65.52
RR/ECB: $6
Rebates: $2.89
Loyalty: $31.06
Total: $105.47

And now for the daily Haylee picture! I was cooking soup for Jason and Haylee just has to be held when she is awake so I put her in her sling so I could do two things at once. (something I haven't quite mastered being a new mom) She actually fell asleep in my arms so that was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment