Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5/18 CVS Run

I talked Jason, my husband, into letting me run to CVS tonight while he watched Haylee. I had my shopping list all wrote out with Qs ready as well. There was a couple of things I didn't get and one thing I added. Here is what I walked out with today:

Covergirl Wetslicks (2) $.50 each = $.99
- BOGO at CVS
- $5/2 (from Tampax Pearl Tampons)

Glade Sense and Spray $2.00
-Deal I stumbled on originally $9.99 on sale for $6
-$4/1 (5/9/10 SS)

Renuzit Crytal Elements $.99
-$3/1 (5/16/10 RP)

Dove Trial Deoderant $Free!
-$1.50/1 (printable Q for signing up on website)

Reach Floss (2) $.02 MM with ECB!
-$1/1 (printable Q for signing up on website)
-$1.50/2 (printable)
-There are many Reach coupons out there to use!
-This ECB wasn't advertised but I seen it on another blog and decided to try it and it worked :)

For these seven items, I paid $.49 out of pocket and got $4 in ECB to use on my next purchase. I also used $6 ECB to pay that I had from previous purchases. Overall, I was very pleased with my stop here tonight :)

Savings Blog to Date:
Coupons: $31.69
RR/ECB: $6
Rebates:
Loyalty: $12.98

I seen on another blog someone that kept track of their savings like I am doing above. Each shopping trip I post, I will update at the bottom of the trip. Note that this is only for two shopping trips, one to Walgreens and one to CVS. $31.69 in coupons alone isn't bad :)

Now for the finale....here is the picture that aunt Anna took for us when they came down to Houston to visit when Haylee was born. Believe it or not, but this was already about a month ago! I think Haylee is about 3 weeks old here. (maybe 3 1/2) The only ones missing are the annoying cats! Aysha did great for all of the pictures though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment