Monday, May 31, 2010

Brian & Jamie's Wedding and Walgreens 5/31

First I will start with my stop at Walgreens I just had. It is an amazing week there for free things! I paid $3.41 Out of Pocket, but overall ended up making $3.59 with the extra Register Rewards I got. I started with $12 and ended with $19 to play with next week...or more this week :) I won't give the break down because everything was basically free after I worked my magic! Plus I have $6 worth of mail in rebates to send in too. Here is a picture of what I got.

Now for the wedding. There is really no way to describe it. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we had a great time. It was very hot and sticky though as it was outside and it rained before the wedding and a little bit during the wedding. Crazy thing is, it was raining when the bridesmaids and groomsmen were walking down, but the second Jamie walked around from the curtain to walk, the sun came out and shined right on her. Wish I got a picture of how perfect it was. The only bad thing that happened was the the night before the wedding. We were at the rehearsal dinner/gathering and the window on our car was shot out with a BB gun. Another couple at the dinner was also unfortunate to experience this as well. When the cops came they had told us that there were seven reported windows shot, two people and a child. That's pretty bad when they are shooting at people! Someone got a plate number and description of the people so that's good. I have so many pictures of Haylee so I will do my best to pick and choose here. Enjoy!



This was on the car ride home!

Savings Blog to Date:

Coupons: $326.09

RR/ECB: $155

Rebates: $29.88

Loyalty: $31.25

Total: $542.22

No comments:

Post a Comment