Sunday, May 13, 2012

Walgreens...Starbucks Refreshers!

I want to start this post by saying that this may make some other people/couponers mad. I did clear a shelf for this deal and I don't feel bad about it. I am with the lady on Extreme Couponing who said "If buying the item makes my family money, then I do NEED the item." Also, Jason drinks these kinds of things all the time, so they will definitely not be wasted!

Also, I went to my Walgreens a week in advance and asked them if they would special order them for me. They said they heard from the Pepsi driver that they weren't very good and people weren't really buying them. He said they would allow me to get 28. I asked if he wanted me to wait later in the week and he said no, Sunday morning was fine. This is great, because I read that the warehouse is out and what Walgreens currently has in stock is all they will have for this sale. Here is how I did:

Starbucks Refreshers (28) $27.72 + $9.24 (purchased 20 coupons on Ebay)
-(28) $1/1 MQs (adjusted to $.99 each)
-$27.72 RR Earned
-$18.48 MM!

Now what to do with 28 $.99 RRs!


No comments:

Post a Comment