Friday, October 7, 2011

Walmart 10/6...They "confiscated" my coupons!


So, I was going to have a great trip. I went in to return the CoverGirl blush because I forgot to use my $8/2 MQ when I got them. I also used that coupon and another at CVS a few days later. Anyways, I got that $8 back and went shopping for the Schick Razors (moneymaker) and the Scrubbing Bubbles. I had a Cheetos and Pepsi in my order to make my total above the price of the Stomp 'N Go which I am submitting the mail in rebate for.

Anyways, the coupons that I printed off for those had a different bar code and they said they couldn't take them. And, not only that, they were instructed by their managers to keep them! Apparently last week they were accepting high value coupons for I-Pods and PS3s. That's just them being dumb if you ask me, but oh well. I said if it were a better coupon I would have caused more of a stink. I had more Cheetos and Pepsi coupons in my car from last weeks insert anyways!

Here is how I did though:

Schick Razors (4) $7.88
-(2) $6/2 MQs
-$4.12 MM!

Scrubbing Bubbles (2) $7.94
-(2) $4/1 MQs
-$.06 MM!

Bissell Stomp 'N Go $4.97
-$1/1 MQ
-$4.97 MIR
-$1 MM!

Star Wars Popcorn Tin $4.98 (supposed to be $2 on clearance so will be going back for my $2.98!)
-$2---when I go back!

My subtotal was $22.79. I used $21 in MQs and will be getting back $4.97 for the Bissell. This means I made $3.18 not including the $1.46 tax that I paid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment