Sunday, October 2, 2011

September's Savings Totals...Yes, I am still alive!

I have wanted to do post about my trips, but I have lost the charger for my camera and it officially died. I ordered a new one on Ebay and am just waiting for it to arrive. I have also been very busy with little time to coupon. Therefore, I have let some deals go because there just wasn't enough hours in the day for me to cash in on them. Here is how we did though:

Shelf Cost: $1037.52
Manufacturer Coupons: $309.71
Store Coupons/ RRs/ ECBs: $387.28
Mail-In Rebates: $28
Tax Paid: $32.41

I paid $312.53 after rebates plus $32.40 tax for a total of $344.94. I should mention that our budget is up to $275 now after we have taken in our first foster child. (a 13 year old boy) So, yes we were still over by alot, nearly $70 to be exact! My savings was back down to 69.88% this month too....tear....

No comments:

Post a Comment