Thursday, October 13, 2011

CVS 10/12....Savings of 95%



I had to go to CVS to drop off/pick up prescriptions. Since I had to wait, I had to do a little shopping. There wasn't much for me this week so I used a raincheck from last week on the Dove. I had it planned out to pay with ECBs first so it would pay some of the tax. However, when they scanned my last coupon for $3 and my total was $3.44 at the time, they said they would have to adjust it down to $1.97. For me, it is hit or miss if the ECBs can be used on tax and if a coupons can give overage. Anyways...here is how I did:


Dove Shampoo/Conditioner (6) $18 (raincheck for $3 each)

-(3) BOGO MQs (took off $9)

-$5 ECB Earned

-$4 or $.67 each (shampoo is something I don't have alot of, so happy to get it at this price!)


American Greetings Cards (3) $2.97

-$3 ECB Earned

-$.03 MM!


My subtotal was $20.97. I used $9 in MQs and $11 ECBs. This brought my total to $.97 plus $1.47 tax for a total of $2.44 OOP. I lost $3 ECBs as well, but that is okay. I think I have about $20 or so now for next week! This was a savings of 95% :)

No comments:

Post a Comment