Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CVS 6/28...Seattle's Best Surprise :)

I went to my favorite CVS so I could ask them if they would special order some of the Seattle's Best for me. I had 22 free can coupons left and it's hit or miss if a store I go to is in stock. I figured this would be a guarantee that I would get to use all of my coupons!

Well, when I got there, I seen there was tag advertising the drinks 10/$10!!! Even better, every time I would go to the Walgreens right by my house (which is ALOT) I would grab a couple of the $1/1 Seattle's Best off the tearpad in hopes a great sale would pop up like this. CVS had 10 in stock today so I used 10 of my 32 $1/1 coupons and got a raincheck for 22 more! I also asked if they could special order me four cases. They had to ask, but they took down my information and hopefully I hear back from them :)

It wasn't all good though...Here is why....and how I did:



Seattle's Best (10) $10
-(10) $1/1 MQs
-FREE!

Honest Tea (5) $5
-(4) $1/1 MQs
-$2 ECB Earned
-$1 MM!

Colgate Total $2.87
-$1/1 MQ
-$2 ECB Earned
-$.13 MM!

Pringles $1
-$1/1 CRT
-FREE!

Crystal Light (10) $5
-(5) $1/1 MQs
-FREE!

Dove Deoderant (5) $15
-(5) $2/1 MQs
-$5 ECB Earned
-FREE!

Dove Body Wash (2) $6
-BOGO MQ (took off $3)
-$3 or $1.50 each (I did this transaction after to see if the BOGO MQ was taking off $5.99 as I had read and also if this would count towards the June deal. Well, worng on both, so this is a loss I have to eat :(

Wrigley's Juicy Fruit $4.19
-$1.50 CRT (adjusted to $1.02)
-$3.17 (I gave ECBs first and this brought my total negative. I had to add something for $1.88 fast. I got a $1.50 CRT for this gum that I thought was $3.79. With that price and the CRT, I was hoping this would have brought my total up to $.41, but it didn't work that way.

All together, the value in the picture is $49.06. I used $32 in MQs (should have been $33, don't know which one he missed?), $2.06 in CVS CRTs and $15 in ECBs. This brought my total to zero and I paid $1.44 tax OOP. However, I started with $12 ECBs and I only have $6 to spend now. This is a combination of my $1 coupon being missed, giving my ECBs first (having to spenf $3.17 on gum!) and spending $3 on the two bodywashes.

I am still happy with 100% Savings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment