Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CVS 6/20....Used some Rainchecks!

I wanted to make my weekly trip to CVS to get the deals and yesterday was the day to do that. Although they were out of a couple of things, I still did pretty well using rainchecks. I went to the one CVS in town that seems to give me overage on my coupons because I was planning on using the Crystal Light coupons. It just didn't work out because two Crystal Lights per one coupon. If it were an off amount, it may have worked. Oh well, free is still great :)



Crest Pro-Health (2) $9 (raincheck)
-(2) $2/1 MQs
-$6 ECBs Earned (should be $2.50 each, but both rounded up to $3)
-$1 MM!

Oral-B Pulsar (2) $12 (raincheck)
-(2) $3/1 MQs
-$6 ECBs Earned
-FREE!

Colgate Total (2) $5.58
-(2) $1/1 MQs
-$4 ECBs Earned
-$.42 MM!

Kashi Go Lean Cereal $3
-$2 MQ from Recyclebank
-$1

Cap'N Crunch (4) $4
-(4) $.50/1 MQs
-$2 or $.50 each

Seattle's Best Iced Coffee (4) $5.96
-(4) FREE MQs
-FREE!

Crystal Light Singles (30) $15
-(15) $1/1 MQs
-FREE

Hershey Air Delight $1.19
-FREE CVS Q
-FREE!

Sharks Book $.50 (clearance from $4.99)
-$.50 (for nephews birthday)

Fingernail Polish Remover $.50 (clearance)
-$.50 (just needed it)

I will be going back today to see if I can cash in on the sunscreen/lipbalm deal and use more Crystal Light Coupons. Maybe they will have the Bliss chocolate as I am going to a different store today.

No comments:

Post a Comment