Sunday, March 13, 2011

Walgreens 3/13...Savings of 98%

I have told myself I wasn't going to get too excited about Free After Register Rewards deals unless it was something that we needed or something that was a moneymaker I went against that today as everything I bought we could have done without. I need to work on being able to pass up a deal that does cost me money like today. I could have kept $1.85 in my pocket today if I didn't make this trip. Don't get me wrong, I got great deals, but it wasn't anything I "needed".

Here is what I picked up in two transactions, but listed as one:



Purex Crystals $4.99
-$2/1 MQ
-$2 RR Earned
-$.99

Clearasil Facewash (2) $7.58
-(2) $2/1 MQs
-$4 RR Earned
-$.42 MM!

Irish Spring Deoderant (2) $6
-(2) $1/1 MQs
-$4 RR Earned
-Free!

Right Guard Deoderant (2) $9.58
-BOGO Sale ($4.79)
-BOGO MQ (max $4.49)
-$.30 or $.15 each
-If I read the coupon, I probably wouldn't have gotten these even at $.15 each!)

Butterfinger Eggs (5) $1.45
-filler items
-$.29 each

Overall, I got almost $30 of stuff for $1.85 OOP (includes tax) It was a savings of 98%

No comments:

Post a Comment