Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bzzz Agent!!!!!

First....Sorry the pictures are terrible!

But, I haven't checked my Bzz Agent account in quite some time. When I looked about a week or so ago, I had two awesome invites and I am loving them now :)




I was fortunate enough to get the invite to the Maybeline 24 Super Stay Lipstick. Bzz Agent sent me FOUR tubes of this long lasting lipstick to try and share with my friends. I have used it everyday since I received the package in the mail. I love the applicator on it and it makes it feel more like a longwear lipgloss rather than lipstick!


I received the Spring Cleaning Kit that included Scrubbing Bubbles items, Glade, Pledge and you can see from the picture below. I am most excited about the Glade candle. It is a lime scent and it smells amazing. I am not just saying that because I got it for free thtough Bzz Agent either!

I am also a fan of Air Wick Plug-Ins and was excited to read that the Glade Plug-In that came in the Spring Cleaning Kit works in the Air Wick Warmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment