Friday, August 13, 2010

Swag Bucks

So, I have a new addition to my blog....and that is the Swag Bucks banner to the right. All of the blogs I read talk about this "Swag Bucks" so I decided to give it a go. Although I am not sure how it works yet, I am sure I will learn quickly! Unfortunately there was a code to enter when I signed up that I didn't. Crap, BackToSchool would have gotten me an extra 40 points. My first "search" for facebook yielded 11 points. I guess we'll see where this goes :)

2 comments:

  1. I use it but don't have a link on my blog. I just have a bar across the top of my screen and I use it to search for everything. I've accumulated 1138 in about 1 1/2 months. An average of about 900 points a month. In Amazon gift card terms, that's $10. That's what I'll be using it for. I never do the Swagbucks searches on their website or anything. I can never find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting that it only takes about a month for $10, can't beat that for something you are already doing.

    ReplyDelete