Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crazy CVS 8/21

Mom and I ventured out to CVS with Haylee this morning for next weeks deals. I was amazed that we both received $5/$15 today from the coupon machine! All in all it was a good trip, but there was a little problem with the Blink. See the breakdown....

Blink $7.99
-$1 MQ (Printable wouldn't come off for me but did for my mom, but there was a $1 MQ attached to the box that came off!)
-This was never rang up I guess so I didn't get the ECB. Weird because the coupon came off. I guess it is kind of the same as getting ECB and the product?!
-$1 MM!

Glade Sense and Spray (2) $10
-(2) $3 MQs
-$3 ECB
-$1 or $.50 each

Sobe (6) BOGO Sale $5.37
-(3) BOGO MQs $5.07
-$.30 or $.05 each

Nail Polish (2) $3.98
- We had to add this because in the end, my total was negative almost $4. It wasn't until we left that I figured out that the Blink didn't get rung up.
-$3.98

Overall, I paid $.71 OOP and a $2 ECB, so $2.71. I received $4 back ($1 Green Bag Tag), so $1.29 MM!

Here is Haylee watching TV and you can really see her teeth here!

Will do the savings update on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment