Sunday, May 8, 2011

Walgreens 5/7....With a Surprise Ending :)

I wanted to get to Walgreens one more time to check for Right Guard Bodywash and get the Magic Erasers deal again too. No such luck with the Right Guard, but here is what I got:



Magic Erasers Original (3) $5.82
Magic Erasers Extra Power $2.61 (only had 3 originals left)
Febreze Air Effects $2.46
-(4) $1.50/1 MQs
-$1/1 MQ
-$3 RR Earned
-$.89 or $.18 each

Pencil $.39
-filler that was in clearance end cap, but didn't ring up that way!

My subtotal was $11.28, after coupons and a $3 RR I paid $1.28 OOP. This is a savings of 89%. If you include the $.79 tax, it was a savings of 82%.

The best part of this trip:

Haylee and I walked to Hobby Lobby to check out Easter clearance (which there was none) and on our way back to the car, I found $20 on the ground! I looked around to see if it could be anyones and there was no one around, so I kept it! That's going to help with all of the Pampers I plan on buying this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment