Saturday, April 23, 2011

Super Savings Saturday - - Target

I didn't really need to go to Target because I was just there yesterday, but it was right there and I found a $2 Olay coupon and a Pampers Kandoo coupon that were both going to expire at the end of the month. Here is what else I got:



Olay Bar $.97
-$2/1 MQ
-$1.03 MM!

Kandoo Wipes $1.42
-$1/1 MQ
-$.42

Degree Travel Deoderant $.97
-$1/1 MQ

Eveready Batteries $1
-$1/1 MQ

So I should have been in the negative when all was said and done, but instead the last coupon adjusted itself down $.36 (???) My subtotal was -$.05 (because I used a reusable bag) Tax was $.30 and I paid $.25 for these things. I would have added a pack of gum to take advantage of the rest of the $.64 if I could do it again. Oh well, including tax it was still a savings of 94%.

No comments:

Post a Comment