Saturday, April 23, 2011

Super Savings Saturday - - CVS

I got to go to my favorite CVS today, which is not the one that is closest to me and I am I glad I did. I cleaned up on the clearance shelf! The cashier started to ring everything up before I could find my keys and I asked if she could scan it at the end because my total was already in the $300ish range at that time.

The bad thing about doing it this was is that, a couple of things rang up at the wrong price and I didn't notice until I got in the car. Needless to say, I have $39 on a gift card now and I need to go back and get refunded $6 more! Here is everything I got!




Oral-B 3D White (2) $7.28
-BOGO MQ ($2.99 max)
-$2/1 MQ
-$2.29 or $1.15 each
-These weren't priced right and didn't reflect right for the ECB deal, so I will be taking these back to figure that out too!

Blink Tears $7.99
-$1/1 MQ
-$7.99 ECB Earned
-$1 MM!

Dove Men+ Care Deoderant (4) $3.96
-(4) $1/1 MQs
-$.04 MM!

Physician's Formula (4) $20.30 (one not pictured)
-(4) $5/1 MQs
-$.30 or $.08 each

Philips Sonicare Heads (3) $15 (should have been $9 clearance)
-(3) $5/1 MQs
-FREE!

SlimQuick (3) $18 (clearance)
-(3) $5/1 MQs
-$3 or $1 each
-I am going to try to lose 20 lbs and these may help!

Depends (5) $5 (clearance)
-(5) $1.50/1 MQs
-$2.50 MM!

Snausages $.50 (clearance)
-no coupons :(
-$.50

Folgers (5) $5 (clearance)
-(5) $1/1 MQs
-FREE! (these are what I was most excited about!)

Protein Plus Bar $.25 (clearance)
-no coupons :(
-$.25

EAS Bars (5) $2.50
-(3) $1/1 MQs
-$.50 MM!

Covergirl Concealer (5) $5 (clearance)
-(5) $1/1 MQs
-$3 ECB Earned (although on clearance they rang up regular which produced the ECB, the cashier told me I could keep them when they fixed the price)
-$3 MM!

My subtotal was $82.29 and should have been $76.29. I used $80.49 in MQs (each coupon that caused overage went through at full value??) Overall, this was $400 at regular CVS prices worth of stuff that I got for free! I can't really explain this trip anymore because there was so much going on! I did get all of the Depends and my mom whispered to me "those are diapers". I said, "I know mom, but they are free"! They were actually better than free because the coupons didn't get adjusted down. Now, where to donate them?!?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'll have to see what else might be on clearance. There's a 90% off bin in the back of my store and I just raided that! I didnt look around for anything else.

    www.allthosethingsilove.blogspot.com/2011/04/cvs-cares-rollin-ecbs-424-97-savings.html

    ReplyDelete