Sunday, February 27, 2011

Walgreens 2/27.....$10.46 Profit :)

So, I wanted to make sure that I got to Walgreen's early enough to get in on the amazing Motrin MM! I had 6 of the $6/2 coupons (4 printables and 2 from the paper). I may even have one more around here that hasn't been cut from the insert yet. This was in two different trips and I did not clear the shelves of the Motrin either. Also, I have already given away 6 of the boxes to my friend and my sister.

I didn't have any RR to start, but that is the beauty of the Motrin deal because I only had to pay tax ($.42) on each two Motrins I bought and I got back $3. Needless to say, I have $18 in RR now :)




Motrin (12) $36
-(6) $6/2 MQs
-$18 RR Earned ($3 for every 2)
-$18 MM!

Bread $1.69
-We needed this!

Milk $2.49
-We needed this!

Purina One Dog Food (6) $6 (clearance)
-(3) $2/1 MQs
-Free!

Baby Magic (2) $6
-$6 RR Earned ($3 on each)
-I used Motrin RR to pay for these (so just tax OOP)

Overall, I paid $4.18 for the milk and bread and $3.36 in tax for a total of $7.54. I earned $18 RR, so these trips were a profit of $10.46!

No comments:

Post a Comment