Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Savings Totals!

I just realized that I didn't do many post in March. You would think that because I was home on maternity leave for most of the month, I would have done some more. Well, I still shopped, but thought it was a pain to set everything up to take a picture and then put it all away. Anyways, I am happy that I am doing my savings total the day after the month :)

I did go over a little bit this month. However, I have been below recently so I am okay with it. Also, Haylee's birthday party was yesterday and we had to buy supplies for that as well! I should have waited to do my savings post until uploaded Haylee's birthday pictures. I may have to add them later :)

Here is how I did in March:

Subtotal (after sale/clearance prices): $1061.09
Manufacturer Coupons: $284.24
Store Coupons (includes ECBs/RRs/Gift Cards): $430.21
Mail-In-Rebates: $32.99
Tax: $16.22
Out-Of-Pocket: $329.87
Savings (including tax): 70.44%

No comments:

Post a Comment