Thursday, March 1, 2012

Check Out this FREEBIE!!!

So, this isn't a freebie for everyone, but I had to post about it because it is that exciting for me! Here is the story behind how I got these bottles for free:

These are the bottles that my sister and sister in-law both used for their kids, so naturally I took their recommendations and started to use them with Haylee as well. However, I hated them because they would always leak, and when you're a first time mom with a screaming, hungry baby, it gets stressful when you can't get the bottle to stop pouring milk all down your baby's face.

Anyways, with Connor on the way, I signed up for a free Avent bottle somewhere. This time it came with a ring inside. I didn't really know what it was for, but my friend was over with her baby and told me that is what makes the bottles not leak. Hmmm, weird because I didn't have any of those in my bottles for Haylee. So, I ordered two packs of the rings from Amazon to find out they don't fit the older bottles! Well, crap!

Not knowing what I really wanted from Avent when I called, I thought I just wanted to share my story. I was pleasantly surprised when the lady on the other end of the phone knew exactly what I was talking about and instantly offered to send me up to 10 bottles for free! Holy crap, seriously?! Well, she only sent nine, but I am not complaining ;)

I guess it's true that you catch more flies with honey. Like I said, when I called, I wasn't rude or yelling or really asking them to replace anything. Avent just did that all on there own and I am more than happy to write an updated review of these bottles now. I could also review their amazing customer service too :) Look what it got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment